Once you have retrieved your schedule, go to your Omnivox portal.
You will be able to make your choice of box by clicking on the Lockers module and follow the instructions.
• If you take a different box than the one assigned to you, your belongings may be removed without notice.
• For hygiene and safety reasons, it is forbidden to leave perishable or flammable products in the lockers.
• LaSalle College takes no responsibility for losses due to theft or vandalism.
• No reimbursement of rental fees will be made.
• If you do not empty the locker according to the dates agreed upon at the end of your rental, the locker will be emptied of its contents. The renter hereby assigns to LaSalle College the right of ownership of the contents remaining in the locker.
• LaSalle College reserves the right to verify the contents of the locker if there are reasonable grounds to believe that it contains items that could endanger the safety of LaSalle College users.