International Students

Information for your arrival

  1. Check if you can enter Canada and ArriveCAN
    •  It is possible to check if you can enter Canada by answering a few questions on this page.

    •  Air travellers, whose destination is Canada, must submit their information electronically through ArriveCAN before boarding their flight. More information can be found on the Public Health of Canada website.  

    • Visit the Government of Canada website for information on the need for immunization.

  2. Register for AccueilPlus
    AccueilPlus allows you to simplify your arrival by reducing your waiting time at border services. They offer you to obtain your study permit quickly thanks to an accelerated process specially designed for international students. You must register 48 hours before your departure and the service is completely free! 

  3. Apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN) for work 
    If you want to work while you study, you must obtain a SIN. You will need to provide your study permit issued by IRCC. This is valid if it contains the condition can accept employment or can work in Canada. To do this, complete the online application


Are you new to the city and don't know where to look for an apartment? We offer a variety of flexible hosting options to meet your needs, short or long term, and we also offer quarantine services. 

Consult the documents below for more information.

I would like to obtain information

My Schedule

My Student Card and OPUS Card

My locker

Placement Tests

AGEL - Students Association

College Services

Omnivox Support

Documentation centre

Pay my tuition fees

What to do before my session?

My Virtual Classes

First name chosen or gender modification