Before you can access your schedule on Omnivox and begin your session, you will have to read and accept the terms of the policy of the College developed specifically to frame the reality related to the COVID-19. You can consult the policy at any time by clicking on the document below.
We have made arrangements to accompany you if you have to go into quarantine and are unable to attend your scheduled classes physically at the Collège. We will be at your side in order to limit any negative effects on your academic progress.
Here are a few points about your responsibilities if you experience any of these situations:
• You have symptoms* that correspond to those of COVID-19
• Your learn that you have been in contact with or live with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19?
• You have been tested for COVID-19
• You received a positive result following a screening test for COVID-19
Important - What you must do
Stay at home and send a MIO as soon as possible to "Covid Declaration" explaining your situation.
Do you want immediate assistance? Call the COVID line at 514-644-4545 and send a MIO to "Covid Declaration" to inform the College of the indications you have received.
• Symptoms* related to COVID-19 appear when you are in class
• Symptoms related to COVID-19 appear when you are in common areas?
• You are informed that you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Important - What must you do?
Stay at your workspace, make sure you have your mask on, and let your teacher know or a College employee if you are not in class.
If you have any symptoms* that are similar to COVID-19 *, we recommend that you complete the self-assessment questionnaire set up by the Government of Quebec and follow the recommendations carefully:
As of March 14, 2022
If you have ONE (1) of the following symptoms:
• Fever (oral temperature of 100.6°F (38.1°C) or higher)
• Sudden loss of smell without nasal congestion, with or without loss of taste
• Recent cough or worsening of a chronic cough
• Shortness of breath
• Difficulty breathing
• Sore throat
If you have TWO or more of the following symptoms?
• Runny nose or nasal congestion (stuffy nose) of unknown cause
• Stomach ache
• Nausea (feeling sick) or vomiting
• Severe fatigue
• Significant loss of appetite
• Generalized muscle pain (not related to physical effort)
Before going to the College, make sure you have downloaded the Government of Canada's COVID Alert tracking application to your mobile device and register. This application allows you to notify people of potential exposures before symptoms appear. Health is our priority!